Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nail Color of the Week

Hey lovelies!! 
So I finally got around to painting my nail while I was procrastinating or "taking a break" from writing my english paper. :]
COLOR OF THE WEEK: FAITH
So as I said from my last blog its one of my new favorite nail polishes, it gives such great coverage and it is a great pop of color. I applies 2 coats, but if you want a more sheer look you can opt out for just 1 coat. Though they say it is a red with a pink undertone with some slight gold shimmer to it. I personally think it is a hot pink with a cool undertone. I would definitely recommend this color to anyone especially if you're not really a pink person, but have always wanted to try it, this has to be the best place to start.
Until next time, smile cause its good for the soul.

<3 always,
beautysaurusxo


*all products shown I personally bought . These products are not samples. Everything posted is based on my own personal opinion and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment