Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mini nail haul

Hey kiddies!!

I'm soo soo soo sorry I've been lagging to post but I did come back with a mini nail polish haul. 

from left to right
dive bar . sexy divide . a crewed interest . go overboard . faith
swatches left to right
(sorry they weren't in the same order)
a crewed interest. faith. sexy divide . dive bar. go overboard

OVERVIEW

dive bar
part of the new years metallic collection. its a nice shimmery dark teal
with a hint of vibrant purple shimmer. 2 coats applied

sexy divide
also part of the new years metallic collection. Beautiful & vibrant true purple
a very bright pop of color. 2 coats applied

a crewed interest
part of the new 2012 spring collection. a cute peach color
a bit runny & sheer but a goodie. 2-3 coats applied

go overboard
from the go over board collection. a creamy sea blue/teal
very opaque. perfect with 2 coats

faith
part of the zoya jewels collection. a bright red mixed with a bright cool pink &
copper undertones. beautiful one of my new favorites. 2 coats applied

 I also picked up a Nail Tek foundation II - ridge filling base coat. I love it as a base coat! it really primes the nail for the color polish to go on top :]

Overall I'm happy with everything I bought I'll post a color of the week when I stop being lazy & get to painting my nails. Until then try something new explore colors & smile cause it good for the soul :]

<3 always, 
Beautysaurusxo


*all products shown I personally bought . These products are not samples. Everything posted is based on my own personal opinion and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment